Alcohol Catering / Bar Service
Red Table is one of the few fully licensed New York City caterers offering bar and alcohol catering service in NYC. Simplify your special event with an Alcohol Catering package that includes all permitting, staffing, transport, setup and breakdown.
From elegant wine & dinner service to a full bar setup, Red Table has a Bar Package to suit your needs.
Bar Menus / Information
We’re mixologists too! Elevate your event with signature craft cocktails and selections from Red Table Catering’s vast list of wines, beers, ciders and more from around the globe.
Whether you envision offering your guests cutting-edge specialty cocktails or prefer to stick to the classics, our bartenders have you covered. Our bar and alcohol catering service is perfect for events of all sizes, with flexible menu options to suit every budget.
Use the button below to view our comprehensive Bar Menus and FAQ.
Contact us to discuss a custom Bar Service package that’s sure to enliven your next catered dinner, cocktail party or social gathering.
How Do I Arrange Liquor Service at My Catered Party or Special Event?
Alcohol Service at your catered event can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. Red Table can handle every aspect of legally serving alcohol at your venue, from permits through last call. We also offer bar & catering packages which include all fees, setup, and service charges to make your life easier when planning your celebration or event.
Or you could apply for a “Temporary Beer, Wine, & Cider Permit,” which allows you to serve these beverages at your event directly from the New York State Liquor Authority (NYSLA).
The permit is good for 24 hours, however, the NYSLA only issues a maximum of four Beer, Wine & Cider Permits per address per year. They also place strict restrictions as to where the beer and wine can be purchased from depending on the venue associated with the permit.
When caterers acquire a liquor license, they’re permitted—and in fact required—to handle the permitting process for all of their events that take place on commercial properties.
This places the responsibility on them to handle such details as:
- -Filing applications with the NYSLA at least 15 days prior to the event date.
- -Getting written acknowledgement from the event space landlord or property manager that alcohol will be coming on to their property.
- -Filing detailed floor diagrams with the NYSLA listing entrances and exits, restrooms and bar locations.
- -Informing the local NYPD Precinct that the event space will have alcohol on the property during the specified date and time.
- -Filing a copy of the full menu for the event, and averring that they as the caterer are providing the food so as to meet the minimum requirements under §64‐a of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Law. (Trust me: You don’t want to read all, or any of §64‐a of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Law.)
- -Acknowledging that our employees or subcontractors will serve as bartenders; this includes adhering to all applicable laws: No serving minors, no serving intoxicated persons, etc.
- -Acknowledging that we as caterers are providing all alcohol to be served. If you’ve received alcohol as a charitable donation from a distributor or manufacturer and wish to sell it there’s—you guessed it—another permit required. We can help with that too.
Because we—not you—are the license holders, the responsibility for providing a safe and legal event and for being held responsible for any legal liabilities falls on us.
We do everything possible to make your event completely hassle free. It’s one less worry for you if you transfer this responsibility onto us for your big day.
We’ve dealt with hundreds of events every year since 2005. We consider ourselves to be very well versed on the legalities of alcohol service in NYC. If you have any questions whatsoever about alcohol service or the permitting process, we’re here to help.